TE
Raised: €4,50 Target: €100
 4% 

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Tatu Eugen Maps > GoldSrc > Resources
  Game: Other/Misc
Reply New Topic
Fix Hammer Select Tools, Intel GMA965/X3100 Driver fix for proper selection of faces
Tatu Eugen
post Nov 6 2019, 07:23 PM
Post #1
Gold Nova II 150  
Group Icon
  Group: Super Admin
  Member No.: 1
  Steam ID: tatu_eugen

Accelerated_Mode_x86.vbs and Non_Accelerated_Mode_x86.vbs

This Visual Basic Script (.vbs) changes the default render driver for intel GMA965, (X31000), graphics adapter in order to
properly select faces and world brushes in Valve Hammer Editor program under Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 versions.
This modification affects 3D performance. Rendering speed in the 3D window is extremely low, but it allows proper selection.

This script needs to be modified in order to function properly with user setup. Location of program (Hammer Editor) must be
specified in the scrip , as well as the location of the Windows XP intel GMA965, (x3100), driver -> ig4icd32.dll
These are the following lines that need to be altered in order for this script to work:

1. Accelerated , Normal , mode (Accelerated_Mode_x86.vbs):
CODE
    Set objFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")
        objFSO.MoveFile "E:\GSMP\Hammer\ig4icd32.dll" , "E:\GSMP\Hammer\LOCK_ig4icd32.dll" <=// Alter location address here
    Set WshShell = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
        WshShell.Run "E:\GSMP\Hammer\hammer.exe" <=// Alter location address here

2. Non-Accelerated , Modified , mode (Non_Accelerated_Mode_x86.vbs):
CODE
    Set objFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")
        objFSO.MoveFile "E:\GSMP\Hammer\LOCK_ig4icd32.dll" , "E:\GSMP\Hammer\ig4icd32.dll" <=// Alter location address here
    Set WshShell = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
        WshShell.Run "E:\GSMP\Hammer\hammer.exe" <=// Alter location address here

I have placed mine script and driver into my default Valve Hammer Editor directory : E:\GSMP\Hammer\
The original loader scrip was written by "dog.big" .
Download File(s)
Attached File  Hammer_Fix_i965.rar ( 1.02MB ) Number of downloads: 25

--------------------
Hi there :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply New Topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Tatu Eugen © All rights reserved. Since 2008
Powered and hosted by GVME.ORG
Time is now: 2nd April 2020 - 12:15 PM